The Piper PA-22 Tri Pacer
.



The Tri Pacer was built in the 1950's by the Piper Aircraft Co.  It is a four place, single engine, high wing aircraft designed as an easier flying version of its conventional gear sister, the Pacer.  N2560P has a Lycoming O-320 engine that developes 150 hp.  It was rebuilt from the ground up in the late 1970's. The fabric was rejuvenated and repainted in the mid 1990's.  She currently resides at C77, Poplar Grove, IL.  "Short wing" Piper information can be viewed at
www.shortwingpipers.org or www.shortwingpiperclub.org

RETURN TO FOTO BY AIR HOME PAGE